Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Upbeat Tunes To Exercise To

Hello All. I've been taking long power walks for the last month or so. I thought since I made a playlist for walking on cloudy days I would make a playlist for the non-cloudy days too. Here are some upbeat songs that motivate me to walk or exercise. I actually can't wait to walk to this playlist. Weirdly this playlist ended up being exactly the length of my walk time. Awesome!













Upbeat Tunes To Exercise To 

1. Express Yourself - Labryinth
2. Dum Dum - Tedashii ft. Lecrae
3. My Kind - Hilary Duff
4. Rule The World - Walk Off The Earth
5. Ready or Not - Britt Nicole ft. Lecrae
6. Tonight (Young Hearts) - The Colourist
7. Where Would I Be - Gwen Stefani
8. Young - Andy Mineo ft. KB
9. No Way No - Magic!
10. Elastic Heart - Sia
11. Run Wild - For King and Country ft. Andy Mineo
12. Feeling Ok - Best Coast
13. Buzzcut Season - Lorde
14. Nothing's Wrong - Echosmith


No comments: