Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - 3 Cool Spotify Playlist With The Theme of Sleep

Hello all! It has been a crazy few days and I'm feeling quite sleepy. Thus, I thought I would look search for some Spotify created playlists to fit my sleepy mood. I found three that I wanted to share and I think I will be listening to for chilling out time.

Jazz For Sleep

This is a pleasant collection of instrumental jazz music to put you in a relaxed mood. While I can see it being great for sleepy times I can also see it being wonderful for any occasion. One could even play this as background music for a classy party.


Sleep

This playlist of instrumentals is what one thinks of when they think of music to sleep by. This collection of songs has a lullaby feel to it that is very comforting.


Sleep Tight

What I like about this collections of instrumental is that it is sleepy music with a bit of a different spin. Several of the songs have a mellow moody vibe to them. If your looking it's relaxing music with atmosphere this is a playlist for you. It think this one would also be good from reading as well as sleeping.


No comments: