Friday, March 7, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: March 7 - 13

Book Blogger Hop
Yay! I'm finally got a lot more book related posts on this new blog. Which means I can do the book blogger hop again. I have missed it so much. Now on to answering the question more the week.

Do you have a schedule set for blogging and reading time? Or do you not have a set time and just let it happen?

Answer: Yes and no. I don't have a schedule for reading itself. I read when I want, however it want, and as many books a the same time as I want. I do however have a blogging schedule. I try to have at least one book related post ready by every Thursday and I also try to blog about something Monday though Friday. I'm try to be pretty strict about my blogging schedule because it keeps me inspired and keeps me writing almost every day.

Thanks to everyone who stops by this weekend. I'll excited to look at some of your blogs too. Keep it shiny!

4 comments:

Jazz R.J. said...

Hey everyone. I had an issue with the comments today. Hopefully now they work so that you can comment me now.

Michael Sladden said...

I think I figured out how to comment...hopefully this will work.

Alysia said...

Hey there Jazz! So glad you got it fixed. I have a busy schedule durning the week so I blog on Saturdays for the whole week. Or at least try to. I have to start figuring out a reading schedule so I won't fall behind on my reading challenges.

Page said...

Good tips, thanks for the inspiration to be more organized. I definitely need it!