Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Weekly Obsession Wednesday (12)

Hey guys! I know I wasn't around Tuesday but I'm back today for weekly obsession. Just three again this week. However, I think three is still a good number.

#3 Finding and Re-watching Movies I Forgot I Had

While I was looking for my DVD copy of Stand By Me I also found a couple other movies I forgot I had. For example I forgot that I had another Stephen King adaptation Silver Bullet on DVD. I'm thinking that I might watch it after I'm done writing this. I found a couple of other movies too. Still can't find my copy of Pride and Prejudice (2005) or About A Boy yet though. So frustrating!





#2 Catching Up on Dancing With The Stars

I have gotten to watch Dancing With The Stars until recently. Mostly because I was recording something like six shows on Monday night at one moment in time. Now I have a little more wiggle room in my TV schedule. Yay! Also thank goodness for Hulu. I could watch it from week one that way. So far I've found this season very inspiring.



#1 Music Practice

My mom and I usually practice music together almost everyday. However, because we got some weird kind of chest cold over the last couple weeks we couldn't really sing without sounding horrible. Now we can sing decent again so we can practice. Yay! Plus, mom got the Martin & Co. Ed Sheeran guitar this weekend. It sounds so good!


That all guys see you later. Stay shiny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Silver Bullet - one of my favorite Stephen King films! Although I never have read the book - wonder how it compares.