Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tunes for Tuesday - My Birthday, The Beatles, and Very Merry Unbirthdays

Hey guys and girls. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday I've had a bit of a head cold. I'm feeling better but I thought I rest my eyes yesterday instead of sitting at the computer. Anyway it's my birthday today. Thus, I thought I share The Beatles song Birthday with you guys. Every time I think of birthdays I think of this song. The other song I think of is A Very Merry Unbirthday from Alice in Wonderland so I'm sharing that too. If it's your birthday too happy birthday. If it not a very merry unbirthday to you!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I made up a playlist for your birthday:
1. Birthday - The Beatles
2. Happy Birthday - Stevie Wonder
3. Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby - The Tune Weavers
4. Having a Party - Sam Cooke
5. Two Can Have a Party - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
6. Celebration - Kool & The Gang
Not a very long list but hey, it's the thought that counts. Happy Birthday again!

Jazz R.J. said...

Thanks for the playlist. Shiny!