Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tunes For Tuesday - Fun Music Lists I Found Online

Hey everyone. Sorry this post kind of has a lame title. I wasn't sure how to name it. Anyway, I was trying to figure out what to do for today and got a little stumped. I wasn't feeling doing a playlist or a music video review. So to brainstorm I started searching top 10 or 100 lists. I found some of them interesting so I though you might too. Hence, I am sharing the links of the ones I found. I hope you enjoy them. I'm thinking I'll have to spend some time in the next couple of days listening to the songs on these lists that I've never really heard. Keep it shiny!



1. 100 Greatest Music Videos - NME.com
2. 10 Songs That Will Instantly Put You In a Good Mood Pt1
3. 10 Songs That Will Instantly Put You In a Good Mood Pt2
4. 15 Best Songs With Whistling
5. Songs That Make You Want To Dance (A list made by comments)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I saw what some of the songs were they did instantly put me in a good mood. Then as the page was finishing loading it completely froze up my computer. So I wasn't in a good mood anymore. :-P