Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Remedies and Other Entertaining Musings

Hello all. Time for this weeks obsessions. Actually came up with five this time.

#5 Ruby Kisses Lip Lacquer












This is actually an obsession from last week that I forgot to mention, so I had to chat about it this week. Ruby Kisses Lip Lacquer is a cool mix that has the thickness of lipstick but the shine of lip gloss. What makes it even more cool is that it comes in quite a few crazy vibrant colors. I got the blue color at a local hair supply store. Then got yellow, orange, and purple online. I can't wait to try them out.

#4 Okami-San and Her Seven Companions 













While I was recovering from my cold over the weekend I pretty much devoured my last anime show. Thus, I had to find something new out of the many on Netflix. I went with Okami-San and Her Seven Companions, because apparently I can't resist animes about out of the box high school clubs. This one centers around a club called the Otogi Bank that solves issues for their fellow students who then incur debts that they pay back with favors. Sometimes solving these problems means that the main female protagonist has to go beat up some thugs. Which is awesome. I'm enjoying this series so much. I love all the fairy tale references in it as well.

#3 The Princess Bride














Okay. I know that I've mentioned this book five hundred times on every social media. I swear this is the last time until I review it. (Maybe.) I just have to say that this is the perfect story for sick people. For some reason reading this book made me forget that I was feeling totally miserable. No wonder the grandpa reads it to the sick kid in the movie.

#2 Book Work
















My mom and I are working on writing a book. It's going to be a YA contemporary novel. Right now we are just in the planning stages. I love working on it and getting a feel for what the main character is going to be like. It makes me so happy working on it and thinking about all the little scenes I might include in it.

#1 Echinacea, Garlic, Emergen C, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, A Lot of Water



In a nutshell if you pump enough of these things through your system when you're sick you will shorten your cold exponentially. I'm not kidding it works. So I'm obsessed with using this technique.

No comments: