Monday, November 10, 2014

Must See Movie Monday Overview

Okay...Don't kill me. I don't have a movie review for you today. I didn't get a chance to watch a movie yesterday or last night. I totally could have last night, but I was so sleepy I knew I would fall asleep. I know I don't have to re-watch a film before writing but I like to re-fresh my memory. The good news is that I have some ideas for next week, so I can watch the movie early next time and be ahead. Anyway my point is that you are getting a link overview of all the Must See Movies Mondays I have written so far.

Must See Movie Monday Overview

Say Anything
Breakfast At Tiffany's
Rear Window
Alien/Aliens
The Wizard of OZ
The Little Mermaid
Stand By Me
(500) Days of Summer
The Graduate
Across The Universe
Strictly Ballroom
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Gattaca
Jaws
Run Lola Run
Ladyhawke
Garden State
Rebel Without A Cause
My Girl
The Princess Bride
The Lost Boys
All About Eve
The Fifth Element
The Red Shoes
Anastasia (Animated)
School of Rock
Pillow Talk
The Goonies
An Affair To Remember
The Corpse Bride
Psycho
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

No comments: