Friday, November 21, 2014

Playlist- 15 Songs Related To Food (Songs About Food)

I was supposed to have a video reviewing an anime for today. However, I forgot how many graphics that type of video requires and how long it takes. Opps! I still wanted to post something for my readers so here is yet another playlist.

I have been so weird about food lately. First I literally kept smelling tater-tots at random times of the the day for about two weeks. (I finally got to eat some yesterday and the weird smell thing went away.) I proceeded to listen to The Hunger Games on audio book. Katniss' descriptions of the food in the Capitol made me super hungry. Thus, this playlist will be centered around food. Every song on this list is about food, has food in the title, or is by a band with food in their name. I'm not sure if this is my ultimate food playlist, but it's what I came up with in the moment. Hope you enjoy it.

15 Songs Related To Food

1. Life Is Just A Bowl of Cherries - Lisa Loeb
2. Vinegar & Salt - Hooverphonic
3. Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
4. Devilsfood - Fleming & John
5. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
6. Lollipop - The Chordettes
7. Spoon - Cibo Matto
8. Tangerine - Led Zepellin
9. Peaches - The Presidents of the United States of America
10. Indulge Me - Olive
11. Lemon - U2
12. Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan
13. American Pie - Don McLean
14. I Want Candy - The Strangloves
15. Food Glorious Food - Oliver Cast


Songs Related To Food by Jazz Johnson on Grooveshark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. Savoy Truffle - The Beatles
2. Alice's Restaurant - Arlo Guthrie
3. Scenes From An Italian Restaurant - Billy Joel
4. Eat At Home - Paul & Linda McCartney
5 Breakfast In America - Supertramp
6. Rock Lobster - B-52s
7. Jambalya - John Fogerty
8. Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
9. Green Onions - Booker T & The MGs
10. Dixie Chicken - Little Feat
11. Cheeseburger In Paradise - Jimmy Buffet
12. Coconut - Nilsson
13. Apples Peaches Pumpkin Pie - Jay & The Techniques
14. The Candy Man - Sammy Davis Jr.
15. Whipped Cream - Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass