Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Song Playlist 2014 Part 1

I thought since I suggested so many movies in my video last week I would skip right to the playlist portion of this blog this week. Hence, will will be getting double the playlist fun this week. Here are the first ten songs of my Christmas Playlist and you will be getting ten more tomorrow. Hopefully this will be something nice to listen to while you all are wrapping you gifts. I'm trying out a new website to make playlists called Tapely. Click the link below to listen to the playlist on your computer.














Christmas Song Playlist 2014 Part 1

Click Here To Listen To The Playlist

1. Mary Did You Know? - Pentatonix
2. Caroling, Caroling - Nat King Cole
3. The First Noel/Mary Mary - Sarah McLachlan
4.Sweet Little Jesus Boy - Casting Crowns
5. The Most Wonderful Day of The Year - Glee Cast
6. Christmas Time Is Here - Six Pence None The Richer
7. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
8. Christmas Don't Be Late - Alvin and The Chipmonks
9. Santa Baby - Claire Bowen (Nashville Cast)
10. Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth - Bing Crosby and David Bowie


No comments: