Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - My Top Female Volcalists Playlist

I felt like listening to some of my favorite female vocalists. Since I was in that mood anyway I thought I would make this playlist. All of these girls have awesome vocal styles. Which is why I love listening to them. I might make a part two to this playlist if I get in the mood.

 My Top Female Vocalists Playlist
(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)
Same To You - Melody Gardot
Weary Blues - Madeleine Peyroux
Red, Red, Red - Fiona Apple
Sorta Fairy Tale - Tori Amos
Fields Of Gold - Eva Cassidy
Legend In My Living Room - Annie Lennox
Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchelle
Crazy Faith - Alison Krauss & Union Station
Miniature Distasters - KT Tunstall
Someone Like You - Adele
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Nina Simone
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde
In The Sea - Ingrid Michealson
Brave - Sara Bareilles
Happier - A Fine Frenzy
No Light, No Light - Florence & The Machine
I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage
Woman (Oh Mama) - Joy Williams
Perfect Girl - Sarah McLachlan
Maria - Blondie

No comments: