Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs To Listen To With Your Eyes Closed Playlist

Hello all. In my mind I had planned to do a playlist that literally had no theme. Then I realized the songs I was thinking of for the playlist did have a theme. All the songs were sort of chill and very emotional. As I started picking songs for the playlist I randomly came up with the title "Songs To Listen To With Your Eyes Closed." I supposed because they are all songs that are relaxing or so emo that one might feel like closing their eyes while listening to them. Haha! I tried to pick mostly songs by artists that I haven't listened to in a long time because I miss listening to them. Enjoy!















Songs To Listen To With Your Eyes Closed Playlist

1. London Skies - Minnie Driver
2. Made For Glory - Landon Pigg
3. Breathe Again - Sara Bareilles
4. No Bravery - James Blunt
5. Crazy For You - Adele
6. Where Is Love Now - Nickel Creek
7. Waiting On The Heart - KT Tunstall
8. Poses - Rufus Wainwright
9. Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
10. A Million Pieces - Emmy Rossum
11. Set Fire To The Third Bar - Snow Patrol ft. Martha Wainwright
12. Who Will Comfort Me - Melody Gardot
13. It Does't Matter - Alison Krauss & Union Station
14. Move Together - James Bay
15. Perfect Girl - Sarah McLachlan
16. Congratulations - Blue October ft. Imogen Heap
17. Strange - Tori Amos
18. Weary Blues - Madeleine Peyroux
19. Like Real People Do - Hozier
20. Hope For The Hopeless - A Fine Frenzy


No comments: