Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - My New Turntable Is Awesome! And Other Cool Stuff

Hello people! Time for the obsessions for this week. Yay! Let's get to it.

#3 Snoozing to Buffy The Vampire Slayer?











One night I suddenly felt the need to watch Buffy. I wanted to watch the later seasons because those were the ones that I wasn't as consistent watching when the show was still on or when the re-runs aired. I didn't want to start from around the middle of the show though so I thought of a wacky plan. I could play the early episodes on Netflix while I was sleeping. That way I would catch the gist of those seasons and then really watch the parts that I want to when I get to them. I usually sleep with a documentary on, but I'm so know early X-files and Buffy so well that I can usually nap to those too. It's actually pretty comforting to me. Is it weird that I can sleep to stuff with monsters and fighting in it? Yes, but that's just my way.

#2 Spider-Gwen

I finally got around to starting the group of Spider-Gwen comics that I got months ago. I loved the Spider-Gwen comic in the Edge of Spider-Verse comic series, and I love reading the spin off comic with her even more. I think I might like Spider-Woman even more than Spider-Man. Her personality and fashion are just awesomeness in a box. I'm only on issue two of the comic, but I can't wait to see what happens. It's so fun! I still need to read the Spider-Verse event that takes place in between Edge of Spider-Verse and Spider-Gwen. I'll get to it eventually I'm sure.



#1 My New Turntable














Last week I mentioned that I was going to get a new turntable. Well I ordered it and it arrived on Friday. I love it so much! It is certainly a step up from my old one. For one it came with a great speaker system. Now I can actually hear the low end of the music I'm playing. More bass is always better. This turntable is extra cool because it has a CD player, Bluetooth capability, and radio as well. So now I can listen to all kinds of music. Plus, the hardware on this sound system is strong and of quality. It looks so professional in my room. I am so happy with it.

No comments: