Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Cleaning My Room At Midnight Playlist

Hello all. My room was mess and I didn't get around to cleaning in the day time. I figured I would tidy it a bit before I went to sleep. I didn't care if it was just after midnight I couldn't take the mess anymore. To motivate me I decided to make a playlist for night time music cleaning. I enjoyed cleaning to this. I hope you enjoy the music.

Cleaning My Room At Midnight Playlist

1. Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
2. Need The Sun To Break - James Bay
3. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
4. Resistance - Muse
5. All You Ever Needed - Olive
6. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
7. Ghost Tonight - Chairlift
8. Australia - The Shins
9. If The Stars Were Mine - Melody Gardot
10. Birds Of A Feather - The Civil Wars


No comments: