Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Chilly Weather Part 2 Playlist

Hello everyone! About a year ago I made a playlist of songs that made me think of chilly winter weather. I thought of a few more songs that fit that theme this week, so I thought I would make a part 2 playlist. I pulled a lot of these songs from the top of my head, but I did do a internet search to get some interesting new sounds on the playlist. I have posted the part 1 of the playlist below as well. Enjoy!

Chilly Weather Part 2

1. Once Upon A December - Liz Callaway
2. Coldest Winter - Pentatonix
3. Cold - Annie Lennox
4. A Hazy Shade Of Winter - Simon & Garfunkel
5. Winter Bird - Aurora
6. Snowbound - Genesis
7. California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The Papas
8. Winter - Daughter
9. Get Me Through December - Alison Krauss feat. Natalie MacMaster
10. Valley Winter Song - Fountains Of Wayne
11. Urge For Going - Joni Mitchell
12. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

Part 1



Part 2


No comments: