Thursday, March 27, 2014

YouTube Video of the Week - HAPPY- Walk Off The Earth ft. Parachute

Hello All! As you can see I'm trying out a new blog layout. I like the colors more and it so very fancy. What do you guys think?

Now on the video. I've been in love with this video for several weeks. It's one of my favorite bands Walk Off The Earth, and the band they are touring with, Parachute performing a cover of Pharrell's Happy. It just seemed right to pick it for this week. Mostly because the video and the song puts me a great mood. Not that I'm in a bad mood. I just got a scooter at a dealership this week and I'm in this weird state of joy and freak out. Joy because soon I'll be able to get around. Freak out because I am totally afraid of the other people on the road and I now will have to maintain a vehicle. Mostly joy but I needed the video to even out the freak out bit. Haha! Hope this video make you happy too.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the new layout - very eye-catching! But for some reason it won't display properly on my mobile browser (Firefox), yet on my laptop's browser (also Firefox) it looks great.

Glad to hear you finally got your scooter - get your license yet? Try not to freak out too much - just be mindful of the other drivers and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Great pick for a video. I've been feeling pretty down again and it did lift my spirits - if only briefly.