Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Tunes To Exercise To Playlist Revised

Hello all. I decided to revise one of my playlists that I made earlier in the year. I'm very into working out on my stationary bike. I noticed that I've been wanting to listen to a few songs that weren't on my original exercise playlist. I didn't have quite enough songs to make a new playlist so I decided to just revise the old playlist. I added the new songs and switch the order of the songs a bit. I also exchanged some songs for others. I hope you enjoy these not only for exercising but for listening too.

Tunes To Exercise To Playlist

1. Feeling OK - Best Coast
2. Run Wild - For King and Country feat. Andy Mineo
3. Ride - Twenty-One Pilots
4. My Kind - Hilary Duff
5. Rule The World - Walk Off The Earth
6. Make Me (Cry) - Noah Cyrus feat. Labrinth
7. Cheap Thrills - Sia
8. Dum, Dum - Tedashii feat. Lecrae
9. Express Yourself - Labrinth
10. Where Would I Be? - Gwen Stefani
11. Young - Andy Mineo feat. KB
12. Ready or Not - Britt Nicole feat. Lecrae
13. Fix This - The Colourist
14. Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde
15. No Way No - Magic
16. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele
17. The Greatest - Sia
18. My Shot - Hamilton Cast 
19. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
20. Nothing's Wrong - Echosmith


No comments: