Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Kinds of Dreams Playlist

Hello all. I'm finally back with a new playlist. I wasn't sure what kind of playlist I wanted to do. So I just picked out song I wanted to listen to and named the playlist afterword. I decided that all the songs reminded me of types of dreams for some reason. Thus, the playlist is titled Kinds of Dreams.

Kinds of Dreams Playlist

1. Dream In Metaphors - Seal
2. Submarines - The Lumineers
3. Good Morning Heartache - Billie Holiday
4. Nothin' - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
5. Bells For Her - Tori Amos
6. New York State of Mind - Billy Joel
7. Between The Bars - Madeleine Peyroux
8. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
9. Blinding - Florence & The Machine
10. Light In The Hallway - Pentatonix
11. Pure Imagination - Fiona Apple


No comments: