Sunday, March 9, 2014

Top 5 Sundays: Top 5 TV/Movie Couples


This meme sounded so fun I had to do it. I love a top 5 list. Top 5 Sundays is a week blog meme hosted by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life

Every Sunday she posts a Top 5 list on her blog. The rest of us to join in the fun by adding our links and listing out top 5 for the week. 

This week's topic is: Favorite TV/Movie Couples

Okay so this was really hard to narrow down so I decided to do one list of top 5 TV couples and one for top five movie couples to make my life more fun. Plus more pictures of favorite couples. Shiny!

Top 5 TV Couples 
(in no particular order)

Max and Liz
from Roswell

My favorite alien and human relationship. Roswell was (and still is) my show and Max and Liz were my OTP (one true pairing). 

Booth and Bones
from Bones



Nothing like a relationship based on partnership and friendship. Plus, I love when they go undercover on a case. So funny!

Mary and Matthew
from Downton Abbey



Such a beautiful and tragic couple. I just loved them especially when they FINALLY got together.

Lexie and Mark
from Grey's Anatomy



Gosh! I just loved this couple when I was binge watching this series on Netflix. I still loved them together even though everything went wrong for them all the way up until the end. Stupid plane crash!

Snow and Charming
from Once Upon a Time


Snow White isn't my favorite Disney Princess. (I'm a Belle/Ariel kind of girl.) However, Snow is one half of my favorite couple on OUAT. I just love that they are always there for each other. 


Top 5 Movie Couples
(in no particular order)

Penelope and Johnny 
from Penelope



So cute together and I love that they love each other for who they really are.

Andrew and Sam
from Garden State



So quirky you can't help but love them.

R and Julie
from Warm Bodies



I love when a couple couple can overcome obstacles. Being a zombie, fighting zombies, and curing zombies are all definitely obstacles.

Lloyd and Diane
from Say Anything



80's movie couples are the best I could probably do a whole list of just those couples, but this one is my favorite out of all of them. 

Selene and Michael 
from Underworld


Yet again a couple that overcomes obstacles. A day walking vampire and a vamp/werewolf hybrid definitely have to do that on a daily/nightly basis. By the way, does anyone else want another Underworld movie? I mean the last one kind of ended up in the air. Just saying.

Well that's my list. Hope you had fun hearing my take on it. Happy Sunday! Okay one more favorite for the road. Catherine and Vincent from the original Beauty and the Beast series. LOVE THEM! All time favorite yet almost forgot them.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely picks!!

thanks for joining!

and thanks for the theme ideas =D