Monday, April 27, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Randomness and Insanity Part 1 Playlist

I got a little stuck in the playlist department. Then I got to thinking that I get a lot of random songs in my head. I also tend to listen to a lot of different music during the week. Why not compose a list of ten completely random tunes I've gotten stuck in my head recently or have listened to this week. Mostly what I have gotten stuck in my head though. Yep, Randomness and Insanity is pretty much the perfect title for this playlist.

Randomness and Insanity Part 1 Playlist
(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)

1. Fairly Local - Twenty One Pilots
2. Hanging On The Telephone - Blondie
3. Love Me or Leave - Doris Day
4. Kicked In The Head - Jonathan Jackson & Enation
5. Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
6. Best Fake Smile - James Bay
7. Buzz Cut Season - Lorde
8. Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran
9. These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra
10. Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas

No comments: