Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Creative Interests

Hey guys! Here are the weekly obsessions.

#3 Panoramic New York Puzzle

I was hanging out with a friend at the Barnes and Noble this weekend, and while I was there I discovered that they have a ton of awesome puzzles. I decided to get a whimsical 1000 piece Panoramic Puzzle of New York City. This couldn't have come at a better time. I was thinking about giving up on the other New York City puzzle I had started because it was getting on my nerves. The pieces were annoyingly weird shaped. Plus the colors weren't doing it for me. This wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't planning on framing it to hang in my room which is painted lime green. This new puzzle will work perfectly with the color and theme of my room, and it is much more fun to assemble. I am so excited about it! I am also super excited that Barnes and Noble now sells vinyl records! Double awesome!




#2 New Tap Shoes!

I started teaching tap again a few months ago and realized that I had a big problem. My tap shoes were falling apart! I have had them for at least 4 or 5 years so I guess that makes since. However, I was definitely not good that they were so torn up that I couldn't balance on one foot in them without a lot of effort. Last week I finally got some new shoes. It is awesome. I can balance on one foot now. Plus, I ordered them a half size bigger this time so that are super comfortable. Yay!









#1 Preparing For My Newest Book Review Video

I decided to review the book The Vinyl Princess. I am very obsessed with preparing for filming, editing, and posting this review. First of all I means that I get to do a pretty epic book playlist. If you couldn't tell by the title of the book it features a lot of music. I plan to include as many of the songs and artists from the book on my playlist. Plus, this book features one of my yearly obsession vinyl records. This makes me inspired to brainstorm ideas to make the book review fun. I hope the video turns out as good in real life as it does in my head.

No comments: