Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs To Travel By (Part 1)

Since I was on a short road trip on Sunday I thought I would make you a playlist of 30 tunes I like to listen to when I'm traveling. Some of these are tunes I like to listen to while I am riding my scooter. So it a good playlist for all kinds of traveling. Since I'm am sure to travel again and have more traveling tunes I thought I would call this part 1 of my music for traveling adventure.












Songs To Travel By

1. Embryonic Journey - Jefferson Airplane
2. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
3. Tear In Your Hand - Tori Amos
4. Hold Back The River - James Bay
5. Love Me or Leave Me - Nina Simone
6. Animal - Neon Trees
7. Sunshine - Skylar Grey
8. The Crystal Ship - The Doors
9. In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
10. Sidewalk Safari - Chairlift
11. Sing - Ed Sheeran
12. Between The Bars - Madeleine Peyroux
13. Everything Is Possible - Johnathan Jackson + Enation
14. Go Your Own Way - Lissie
15. Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson
16. Message In A Bottle - The Police
17. Love Me Like A River Does - Melody Gardot
18. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
19. Let's Love - Echosmith
20. Let The Sun Shine - Labrinth
21. Diamonds - Johnnyswim
22. Team - Lorde
23. Princess Of China - Coldplay ft. Rihanna
24. Broadway Here I Come - Jeremy Jordan (Smash Cast)
25. Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
26. Speak To The Keys - Landon Pigg
27. Uummannaq Song - KT Tunstall
28. Destination - Nickel Creek
29. Knights of Cydonia - Muse
30. We Won't Go Home - The Colourist


No comments: