Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - New TV Show and Lovely Necklaces

Hey all. Here are the obsessions for the week. Hope you have fun reading these. Keep it shiny!

#3 Younger
















When I heard that Sutton Foster was going to be on a new sitcom airing on TVLand I said YES sign me up. Ever since Bunheads got canceled I have missed Sutton's energy and comedic timing. I just needed that in my life again. The show Younger is about a 40 year-old woman who decides to take on the persona of a 26 year-old to get a job at a publishing company. Of course insanity ensues. I love this show! It is so funny and clever. Plus it is short and very easy to get into. Can't wait to see what happens on this show.

#2 Complete Idiot's Guide To Shakespeare's Plays














I want to do a video about reading Shakespeare and making reading the plays fun. While doing research for it I stumbled upon the Complete Idiot's Guide To Shakespeare's Plays in e-book for Kindle. I didn't know it was going to become such a fast obsessive read for me. Great way to gear up for my goal to read King Lear this year. 

#1 Avon Stirling Silver Necklaces






















I haven't been into wearing necklaces for a while now. No matter how much I wanted to wear them I just found them heavy and annoying. Then I decided to try out Avon's Stirling Silver necklaces. They were just too cute not to try. I got my first one and found that not only was it simple and beautiful it was light weight. I barely even noticed that I was wearing it. Plus, it looks great with any outfit. I decided to get two more of the necklaces in different designs. I love them just as much as the first. The only problem is that I saw that they have created all new Stirling Silver designs recently. I keep having to remind myself that I don't need to get them. Haha!

No comments: