Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Lost and Found Playlist

Hello all. Here is my playlist for today. It took a lot of brain storming to come up with this week's theme. Then I noticed that all the songs I was in the mood to listen to at the moment has to do with being lost or found. Boom! Theme! Hope you enjoy these songs and this theme. Happy Tuesday!











Lost and Found Playlist

1. Lost! - Coldplay
2. You Found Me - The Fray
3. Love Is Lost - David Bowie
4. I Found - Amber Run
5. Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
6. Baby, Now That I Found You - Alison Krauss
7. All Is Not Lost - OK Go
8. I'm Gonna Find Another You - John Mayer
9. Lost In The Echo - Linkin' Park
10. I Found You - Alabama Shakes
11. Lost and Found - Ellie Goulding
12. The Lost Get Found - Britt Nicole


No comments: