Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tune For Tuesday - Randomness and Insanity Playlist Pt. 5

I wasn't in a playlist theme mood. I was in the mood to listen to some music though, so I decided to create a Randomness and Insanity Playlist. Here are 14 songs I picked for no other reason than the fact that I felt like listening to them at the moment. Happy listening!















Randomness and Insanity Pt. 5

1. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele
2. Bethlehem Steel - Delta Rae
3. A Beautiful Lie - Thirty Seconds To Mars
4. Stromata - Charlotte Martin
5. Dancing In The Dark - Bruce Springsteen
6. Taking Control - Eisley
7. Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
8. Sing - Travis
9. C'est La Mort - The Civil Wars
10. How We Operate - Gomez
11. Crazy - Patsy Cline
12. Preaching The End Of The World - Chris Cornell
13. Linger - The Cranberries
14. Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds


No comments: