Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Writing Playlist 3

Hello all. Here is the playlist for Tuesday. Sorry for the delay. I've been doing some solid work on my poetry book. Thus, I felt lead to put together a third writing playlist. I figure you can never have enough variety in music when you are doing writing work. I thought I would share this new playlist with all of you. This playlist is kind of crazy but I like it.


Writing Playlist 3

1. Dreams - The Cranberries
2. Pop Song 89 - R.E.M
3. Honest - Joseph
4.Insomniac - Amber Run
5. Writer In The Dark - Lorde
6. Basket Case - Green Day
7. Georgica Pond - Johnnyswim
8. Cheerleader - Pentatonix
9. The Listening Chair - Imogen Heap
10. Killing The Blues - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
11. The First Kiss - Fiona Apple
12. When The Right One Comes Along - Nashville Cast
13. Trust - Neon Treee
14. Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
15. The Cemeteries of London - Coldplay
16. Bethlehem Steel - Delta Rae
17. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
18. Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran


No comments: