Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs From My Daily Mixes Playlist

Hello all! Time for a new playlist. This one was accidentally inspired by Spotify. Spotify makes playlists for you called Your Daily Mixes. These are created with songs that you listen to often, and also recommendations of what Spotify thinks you might like based on your favorite tunes. I thought I would go through five of my Daily Mixes and pick some songs for a playlist. I tried to pick mostly songs/artists that I wasn't very familiar with, or songs I hadn't listened to in a very long time. I made some new discoveries while making this playlist. Shiny!

1. Like I Used To - Siv Jakobsen
2. Idlewild - Travis/Josphine Oniyama
3. The Girl Who Got Away - Dido
4. A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
5. Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
6. Let Me Love You - Friz and the Tantrums
7. The Struggle - Grizfolk
8. Rockaby - The Mayries
9. Hold Me - The Sweeplings
10. Walls - Kings Of Leon


No comments: