Friday, May 11, 2018

Intro to Bryn as Jazz's Watson

Hi, Jazz’s blog friends. My name is Bryn. I am Jazz’s mom and I will be Jazz’s Watson. You know, like in the Sherlock Holmes stories. Jazz is a tough gal, but she is also struggling with an illness that takes a lot of energy from her body. So in my desire to see writings on her blog, I will be the active writer. The blogs will be an outside view of musings in the life of Jazz.

Just as Watson and Sherlock are best of friends and have each other's backs, Jazz and I are best of friends and are constantly uplifting one another and aiding each other in friendship.

So, let me introduce myself. I am as I mentioned Jazz’s mom. I am also a musician, private music teacher, singer-songwriter, photographer/videographer and etc. I get bored so I'm always learning new things and keeping myself busy. 😊   Well, I hope you all will enjoy my musings about Shiny Things Reviews and the creativeness of Jazz.

Toodles and stay shiny,
Bryn

No comments: