Thursday, March 27, 2014

Book Chat: The Ocean At The End Of The Lane Book Reveiw

Here's my review of The Ocean At The End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman and the playlist for the the book. Also added some additional link in there as usual. Hope you all enjoy.




Additional Links

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane on Wiki
About Neil Gaiman on Wiki
The Ocean At The End of the Lane on Amazon
The Ocean At The End of The Lane on Goodreads

Music To Read By

I had fun making this playlist. At first I wasn't sure what kind of music I wanted to use. Then at the last minute I got inspired by the storm scene in the book. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review! This sounds like a really good read - definitely going on my wish list. And a really awesome playlist - some very moody, atmospheric selections. Many of which I had never heard before - I love discovering new music!

Jazz R.J. said...

Glad you like the playlist. Success! I was going for moody and atmospheric. Shiny!