Monday, December 1, 2014

Quick TV Questionnaire

I thought I would talk about TV shows for this post. Since I watch way too much of it. Haha! I found a short 10 question TV questionnaire to fill out. I think this will be fun.

TV Questionnaire

1. Childhood Favorite? 
I loved and still love Fraggle Rock. I also loved a show called Under The Umbrella Tree.

2. The popular show you just can't get into: 
I've never understood the appeal of Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and Ghost Whisperer. None of these are on anymore, so I guess I will just let those go. A show that is still running though is the reboot of Beauty and The Beast which I have deep seated issues with. Why did they have to remake it when the original was so good? I could really rant on this but what it comes down to is that the new world building is not great and don't dig the way it is shot or written. Stopped watching after the first episode but have seen other clips and it just doesn't do it for me.

3. Show I have on series link: 
Even though I watch everything on DVR I don't put anything on series record because I don't like when it records reruns.

4. The last boxset I bought: 
Netflix has kept me from having to buy a box set in years. I feel like the last one I got was Firefly.

5. Guilty Pleasure?
I don't think I have any anymore to tell the truth. I don't get hooked on much reality TV anymore which would be in the guilty pleasure zone for me. I'm not ashamed to say that I like to take the time to watch any shows about wedding or party planning. I also love to watch true crime and true haunting shows. Since I'm not guilty about watching them I don't think that counts.

6. Reality Show I'd be mostly like to apply for: 
Hmm...Reality shows seem so stressful. Maybe one of the talent ones. If I was famous or had taken more ballroom in my dance training I would say I'd want to be on Dancing With The Stars.

7. The TV character I wish I knew in real life: 
You don't know how difficult this question is. I'm am so overly involved in my TV shows. However, since I'm an artistic person I'd say any character from Bunheads, Smash, Fame, or Dance Academy being real would be fun.

8. If my life were a sitcom it would be...The Life of An Ex-Dance Teacher. Hey I have some funny stories about that it could be a funny show concept.

9.  Theme tune I can't get out of my head:
21 Jump Street's song is very sticky to the brain. Especially in the time several years ago when my mom and I watched all 5 seasons in marathon and brainwashed ourselves on it. Yep, now it is totally in my head now with it's full on 80's beat. I will mention that a lot of those theme songs for anime shows can be evilly sticky to the brain as well.

10. Cancelled show I wish they'd bring back: 
Are you kidding? I literally can't pick one because everything I love gets cancelled. Okay...maybe not everything but a lot of stuff I like is cancelled. This subject could be a whole blog post in itself. However, here are ten shows off the top of my head (in no particular order) that I really want back.

1. Firefly (Even though this got a movie, but I wouldn't say no to more.)
2. Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles
3. 4400
4. Bunheads
5. Dracula
6. Star-crossed
7. Moonlight
8. Ringer
9. Smash
10. Dead Like Me (Also got a movie, but yet again I wouldn't say no to more.)

There are about a ton more. These are just some of the ones that I felt ended too soon and I only listed ten as to not make you all crazy. I didn't included the stuff had a great ending that I want back for nostalgia. I also didn't included the stuff I watched on Netflix where I was like...THIS IS THE END?! Noooooooo! I may actually have to do a whole blog or vlog about this sometime. Why do they cancel my shows?!?!?

That is it for the questions. See you all tomorrow with a new playlist. Keep it shiny!

No comments: