Monday, January 26, 2015

Tunes For Tueday - Flashback to The Month of July 2010 Playlist

My playlist block still reigns, but that doesn't mean I can't share an old playlist with you guys that might be new to some of you. For a couple of years I had a blog where I would journal with songs of the day. This is a playlist of some of the songs I chose for the month of July 2010. I think it's fun collection of songs. It has quite a bit of variety and I like that about it. When I re-post these playlists it always reminds me of artists I haven't listened to for a while that I should start listening to again.

The Month of July 2010 Playlist

1. I Wish You Love - Natalie Cole
2. Ghost - Beethoven
3. Just The Girl - The Click Five
4. Unwell - Matchbox 20
5. Tangled - Maroon 5
6. Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears
7. Rainy Days and Mondays - Emmy Rossum
8. Choosing Life - Philip Glass
9. Everybody Loves Me - One Republic
10. Human Behavior - Bjork
11. Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell
12. Amsterdam - Joan Baez
13. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
14. Answer - Sarah McLachlan

The Month of July 2010 by Jazz Johnson on Grooveshark

No comments: