Monday, April 20, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - No Doubt Sampler Playlist

I was struck by a need to listen to No Doubt. I haven't listened to them in a long time, and I kind of miss them. Since I was listening to them anyway I thought I should make a sampler playlist. I admit that many of the songs on this playlist are from their album Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn because those two are my favorite No Doubt Albums. Still I tried to put at least one song on here from each of their albums.









No Doubt Sampler Playlist
 Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)

1. Spider Webs
2. Ex-Girlfriend
3. Just A Girl
4. Rock Steady
5. Trapped In A Box
6. Don't Speak
7. Greener Pastures
8. Panic
9. Dark Blue
10. Underneath It All
11. One More Summer
12. New

No comments: