Monday, September 7, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Music To Paint By Part 1 Playlist

I spent most of Thursday and Friday of last week painting my new bedroom. I thought since I have some furniture painting ahead for me I would make a short playlist of songs for my next painting experience. I made this part one because I figure I might want to make a few more painting playlists. I just find myself painting a lot lately.















Music To Paint By Pt. 1
(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapely)

1. On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
2. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
3. Sing It All Away - Walk Off The Earth
4. Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran
5. Rest Of My Life - Nickel Creek
6. My Kind - Hilary Duff
7. Chains - Nick Jonas
8. Nothing's Wrong - Echosmith
9. No Evil - Magic
10. Wishing Well - The Colourist

No comments: