Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Flames By Many Names: Songs Related To Fire Playlist

Hello all! I was stumped this week on a playlist idea. Then I looked down and saw the book I'm rereading Firestarter beside me. I thought it would be cool to put together a playlist of songs that were in some way related to the idea of fire either in titles or lyrics. Once I got going I thought of quite a few songs that fit the bill. I might even have to add on to this playlist sometimes, but here are 25 songs that I thought of for the moment.














Flames By Many Names Playlist

1. Ignite - Fireflight
2. Light My Fire - The Doors
3. Burn - Ellie Goulding
4. Ashes and Wine - A Fine Fenzy
5. Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
6. Burnin' For You - Blue Oyster Cult
7. Sparks - Hilary Duff
8. Ashes To Ashes - David Bowie
9. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters
10. Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
11. Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
12. Cool As A Fire - Chairlift
13.  My Old Flame - Billie Holiday
14. Gasoline - Rob Thomas
15. Set Fire To The Rain - Adele
16. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
17. Into The Fire - Thirteen Senses
18. Candle In The Wind - Elton John
19. A Thousand Matches - Passenger
20. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
21. Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
22. Dust to Dust - The Civil Wars
23. World On Fire - Sarah McLachlan
24. Fire and Rain - James Taylor
25. Why Should This Fire Die? - Nickel Creek


No comments: