Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Paint It, Black: Songs With Black In The Title Playlist

Hello All. I realized that more than a few songs I felt like listening to a the moment had the word black in the title. Don't ask me why. I figured that it was a good starting point. It also gave me a opportunity to listen to some songs I haven't listened to in awhile and try out some songs I haven't heard before. Considering all the songs I discovered with the word black in the title I could probably make a part two for this playlist, but here are sixteen songs for now. Hope you enjoy these mostly dark tunes. Haha!












Paint, It Black Playlist

1. Paint, It Black - The Rolling Stones
2. Black Sun - Death Cab For Cutie
3. Black - Pearl Jam
4. Back To Black - Glee Cast Version
5. Black - Sarah McLachlan
6. Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
7. Black Orchid - Blue October
8. Black Water Lilies - Aurora
9. Back In Black - AC/DC
10. Black Rain - Keane
11. Black Magic Woman - Santana
12. Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
13. Black Sheep - Metric
14. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
15. Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
16. Black or White - Michael Jackson


No comments: