Monday, August 21, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Sweet, Sour, Bitter Playlist

Hello all! I wanted to do a playlist with a theme that inspired me to use a few songs that I haven't listened to often (or ever before). The idea to search for songs featuring the words sweet, sour, and bitter in the title came to my mind just as I sat down to make the playlist. The playlist is a nice mix of songs that are new to me and songs I haven't listened to in a long time. That makes me happy.

Sweet, Sour, Bitter Playlist

1. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - The Eurythmic
2. Sour Cherry - The Kills
3. Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
4. Sour Times - Portishead
5. Sweet Creature - Harry Styles
6. Sour Girl
7. Sweet Afton - Nickel Creek
8. The Plains/ Bitter Dancer - Fleet Foxes
9. Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
10. The Bitter End - Placebo
11. Sweet Chile O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
12, Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve



No comments: