Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - I'm Addicted to Dr. Quinn and Wearing My Sweatshirt! Haha!

Hello all. Here are my two true obsessions. I love them about evenly so I'm doing away with the countdown this week.

Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman














I have been wanting to watch the 90's show Dr. Quinn for the longest time. However, the timing just hasn't been right. Mostly because there don't seem to be any reruns airing on TV, and it was just recently that the show was available to stream on Amazon Prime. Also I just always seemed to be binge watching something else. However, I am finally getting around to binge watching this show. I watched Dr. Quinn periodically as a kid and a bit in reruns as a teen and adult. However, I've never watched it from the start until now. As with all shows I love it even more in binge watching mode. Dr. Quinn feeds my love of period drama shows, but it's also just good clean entertainment. Even when the show had episodes centered around darker issues it always had an uplifting tone. It always puts me in a good mood when I watch it. In binge watching it from the start I'm learning so much about the characters that I missed because of watching the episodes out of order. It really adds a new layer to the dynamics of the the interactions of the town people on the show. I've blown through season one and two at a ridiculous pace. Luckily there are 6 seasons in all to watch. I wonder if I can find the movies as well. Yep, my obsession is real.


My Humorous Sweatshirt
















I'm really into shirts that have amusing sarcastic phrases printed on them at the moment. Recently I ordered a sweatshirt with the phrase "This is my too tired to function sweatshirt" written on it from Amazon. I love this sweatshirt so much and can not stop wearing it. It is so soft and comfortable. The phrase written on it gives me a giggle. I also feel like I was kind of too tired to function for some of the week so the sentiment was fitting. Hopeful I won't feel so tired later, but I still think I'll be obsessed with wearing this sweatshirt even when I'm not too tired to function. Haha!

No comments: