Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs To Travel By Part 2 Playlist

Hello all! Thank you for putting up with my slight blogging break. I will try to be better this month. My mom and I have been traveling on the highway more than usual lately. While I really enjoy my first Songs To Travel By playlist I thought it would be nice to have a few more song options for driving. Hence I made a slightly shorter part two to that playlist. Yay for fun more traveling music!

Songs To Travel By Part 2

1. Linger - The Cranberries
2. Resistance - Muse
3. I Never Cared For You - Alison Krauss
4. Long Live - For King and Country
5. King Of Anything - Sara Bareilles
6. Wonderwall - Oasis
7. Green Light - Lorde
8. Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
9. Million Reasons - Lady Gaga
10. Revolution Of The Heart - Jonathan Jackson and Enation
11. I Know Places - Taylor Swift
12. I Gave You All - Mumford and Sons 
13. Lost Get Found - Britt Nicole
14. Home We'll Go - Walk Off The Earth


No comments: