Monday, May 4, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs From The Movies In My Fan Vid Playlist! Plus My New Fan Video!

Okay...So I totally blanked on Monday's blog post. My allergies have been really bad and it caused my to loose my brain. I didn't remember until my mom said, "What happened to today's movie review?" This was at about 4 p.m Monday. Epic Fail! I am so sorry everyone. To make up for it today's post has to do with both movies and music.

I finally finished editing a new fan video featuring multiple movie couples. It's a video that explores the complexities and parallels of the relationships that are in these movies. Plus, I love the Nick Jonas song Nothing Would Be Better, so I just had to make a video to it. I thought since all ten of the films in my video have great soundtracks I would make a playlist with one song from each of their soundtracks. Hope you enjoy the playlist and the fan video.

Songs From Movies In My Fan Video Playlist
(Click here to listen to this playlis on your computer with Tapely.)

1. Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate
2. It's Ain't Me Babe from Walk The Line
3. Tara's Theme from Gone with the Wind
4. Come What May from Moulin Rouge
5. Elegy for Dunkirk from Atonement
6. By The Boab Tree from Australia
7. Young and Beautiful from The Great Gatsby
8. Because from Across The Universe
9. Everybody's Free from Romeo and Juliet
10. Moon River from Breakfast At Tiffany's


No comments: