Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - 10 Songs Played At Random Playlist

I got a bit stuck on a playlist theme for today. I was still in the mood to create a playlist though. I finally just decided to put the music on my phone on shuffle and make the first ten songs that randomly played into a playlist. It created some fun results and the playlist is surprisingly cohesive. It also made me listen to songs from soundtracks that I often forget to listen to on their own. Hope you enjoy listening.

10 Songs Played At Random Playlist

1. REVO - Walk Off The Earth
2. The Ruler And The Killer - Kid Cudi
3. Body Snatcher - Billy Idol
4. Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
5. Speak To The Keys - Landon Pigg
6. Little House - The Fray
7. Kings Of The Wild Frontier - Adam & The Ants
8. I Gave You All - Mumford and Sons
9. Grenade - Bruno Mars
10. My Boy Builds Coffins - Florence & The Machine


No comments: