Monday, February 29, 2016

New Fan Video! Fairly Local- V for Vendetta and Kill Bill

My gosh! It has been a long time since I posted a fan vid. I haven't had as much time to edit one. Anyway I'm quite excited about this video. I had been wanting to do something with V for Vendetta but I didn't have any solid ideas or just that film. One day I got the idea to do something with both Kill Bill and V for Vendetta, because both stories have to do with a quest for revenge. I discovered the song Fairly Local by Twenty One Pilots and thought it was the perfect fit. I loved a exploring the similarities and differences between V and the Bride's story lines. Even though it took me a long time to edit because there is a ton of fast editing and overlays in this video. I hope you all enjoy it.


No comments: