Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - Learning New Songs and Puzzle Quest

Hello everyone! Time for the weekly obsessions. Yay!

#3 Qunson Lace Flower Beanie Hat













My mom discovered these wonderful hats on Amazon. Since she is extra awesome she bought me a few of my own. These lace beanie hats/turbans are a pretty way to hide my bad hair days. I can just stuff my hair inside and still look fashionable. However, the best thing about them is that they are comfortable. They have a soft thin lining that keeps them from being itchy or too hot. I got them in grey, black, beige so they should match with almost anything I wear.

#2 Learning A New Mandolin Tune



















This week I started to feel like I was getting a handle on the songs I am currently playing on the mandolin. I figured it was time to pick out something new to play. Learning songs is a great way to learn new skills and chords. After a couple hours of trying out several different songs I finally picked out the song As Tears Go By by The Rolling Stones to learn. It features a nice mixture of skills that I know and ones that are challenging. I haven't gotten to seriously work on it yet, but I plan on taking time break it down an learn it to over the next few days.

#1 Marvel Puzzle Quest














Every once in a while I decide to try out a new game on my phone. I found the game Marvel Puzzle Quest though an advertisement on one of my other games Two Dots. It sounded like my kind of game because I love Marvel comics and I love puzzles. You use the skills of different characters that you've collected to do puzzle battle with different villains. It took me a while to learn all the elements of how the game works, but it was still fun figuring it out. It's also fun to put your team of characters together for the different levels. I'm trying very hard not to get addicted to this game, but it is just so colorful and fun.

No comments: