Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Weekly Obsession Wednesday - I Am The Puzzle Master!

Hey everyone. Here are the weekly obsessions. Shiny!

#3 My Purple Curtains



I have been wanting curtains for my room for a long time. However, every time I went looking none of the curtains in the store worked with my room color. One day I was shopping at Big Lots and saw that they had a small curtain aisle. They actually had some pretty nice options. I figured since they were fairly inexpensive that it was worth trying them out. I decided to go with the color purple. It works wonderfully with my green walls and it ties in with some of the other purple things I have in my room. I love them. I can not stop looking at them when I pass by my room during the day.






#2 Revlon Color Stay Foundation



















My old foundation started to get too light for my skin tone, so I thought it was time to try something new. I've enjoyed Revlon's eyeshadow so much that I decided to try their ColorStay make up. One problem that I usually have with foundation is that it usually doesn't stay looking nice on my face very long. Revlon ColorStay is supposed to last up to 24 hours. I'm loving this foundation. It actually matches my skin tone. It really is long lasting. It stayed looking lovely for hours over the weekend without me even having to power my face a lot like I usually do.

#1 Wishlisting Puzzles On Amazon & My Audrey Hepburn Puzzle


















I know I have been mentioning puzzles a lot in the last few weeks. There is a reason for that. I have a few ADD nervous ticks and they have been really acting up on me lately. One of the things that helps me tone them down is to do puzzles. Puzzles just relax me. I completed the New York City puzzle I mentioned a couple weeks ago and a Hello Kitty Puzzle in just over one week. I just started a fairly challenging Audrey Hepburn Puzzle a few days ago. I think the colors in it are so cool. When I'm not working on puzzles I am wishlisting the ones I would like to do in the future on Amazon. I have gone puzzle crazy!

No comments: