Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Mirror Mirror: 10 Songs About Mirrors Playlist

Hello all. Last week I gave myself the challenge to find 10 songs about Jealousy. It was so much fun that I decided to give myself another challenge. I was looking at playlists and saw Justin Timberlake's song "Mirrors." I thought it would be cool to put together a playlist of songs about mirrors or with mirrors in the title. I managed to come up with a nice balance of songs that that was familiar with and ones that were new to me which was exciting. Enjoy!

Mirror Mirror: 10 Songs About Mirrors

1. I Could Give You A Mirror - Eurythmics
2. Mirror - Ellie Goulding
3. Mirror Haus - Lindsay Stirling
4. Hall Of Mirrors - Siouxsie and the Banshees
5. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
6. Man In The Mirror - Micheal Jackson
7. Hall of Mirrors - Bela Fleck and The Flecktones
8. I'll Be Your Mirror - Velvet Underground
9. My Mirror Speaks - Death Cab For Cutie
10. Smoke and Mirrors - Imagine Dragons


No comments: