Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - The Sea and The Stars Playlist

Hello all. I don't really know where I got the idea for this playlist. The title The Sea and The Stars dropped into my brain for a playlist title as I got out of the shower. I was interested to see what I could do with that title. I picked six songs with the word sea in the title and six with stars in the title. It turned out to be quite a pleasant playlist.












The Sea and The Stars Playlist

1. Silent Sea - KT Tunstall
2. Under The Stars - John Legend
3. In The Sea - Ingrid Michaelson
4. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
5. Dead Sea - The Lumineers
6. A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay
7. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
8. Starlight - Muse
9. Sea Legs - The Shins
10. Stars - Switchfoot
11. Binary Sea - Death Cab For Cutie
12. We Are All Made Of Stars - Moby

No comments: