Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Everything Will Be Okay Playlist

Hello all. I was doing an internet search to brainstorm for a playlist idea, and I found the idea of making a Everything Will Be Okay playlist. A collection of songs that make you feel like everything will turn out alright when things aren't going so great. I realized that I really needed a playlist like that early last week, so I thought it was a perfect idea. I mixed some song ideas I got from other similar playlists and mixed them with my own ideas to come up with 16 songs. I hope you enjoy. Keep it shiny!














Everything Will Be Okay Playlist

1. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
2. Feeling Good - Nina Simone
3. Float On - Modest Mouse
4. Everything Will Be Alright - The Killers
5. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
6. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
7. Feeling Ok - Best Coast
8. Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
9. You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones
10. Do You Realize - The Flaming Lips
11. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
12. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
13. Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy - Glee Cast
14. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
15. Let Go - Frou Frou
16. Over The Rainbow - Melody Gardot



No comments: