Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tunes For Tuesday - Songs On My Mind Playlist

Hello again! This playlist is inspired by the randomness that is my brain. I often will randomly think of a song a the strangest times. Even if I don't sing it out loud I'm still thinking about it. I thought I would make a little playlist of the the songs that were on my mind yesterday. Some where in my head because I was singing them or listening to them. Some I just ended of think about the lyrics of the song randomly. It's kind of a weird playlist but I like it.

Songs On My Mind

1. Working for Vacation - Cibo Motto
2. Wicked Game - Johnnyswim
3. Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
4. Possibly Maybe - Bjork
5. I Wish You Love - Natalie Cole
6. Two of Us - The Beatles
7. Werewolf - Fiona Apple
8. Cry Me A River - Ella Fizgerld
9. What Is This Feeling - Wicked Cast
10. Red Red Wine - UB40


No comments: