Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Weekly Obsession Wednesday In Pictures

I felt like doing something a little different this week. I came up with the idea to do the obsessions in mostly pictures and less words. It was fun putting this together.



#7 Using the PhotoShake Application to make fun Halloween selfie collages. 
(Note: I almost never take selfies. This is just to document the Halloween fun.)










#6 My awesome holiday themed Impress Nails, the Halloween fascinator I made this weekend, and just dressing up in costumes for videos. 





















#5 False Eyelashes                                                    
















      






#4 Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow





 #3 Owl Pajama Pants                                                          #2 New Socks
#1 Hello Kitty Slipper Boots



No comments: