Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tunes for Tuesday - Songs To Do Housework By

Hey everyone. First of all allow me to apologize for being M.I.A for the blog post on Monday. I fully intended to post as soon as I got home from my stay-cation at the hotel with my extended family. The must see movie was going to be Pulp Fiction. I guess it will be next week's movie since I didn't get to post my review. However, my dog got sick and I had to take him to the vet to get him checked out. Please pray for my dog Zeeburt. He has to go in for more tests to confirm his condition. :(

 Anyway, after getting home from the two hour vet visit I got involved in assembling some new furniture for my room. The set up of furniture and organization in general inspired this playlist. As I have have discussed quite a bit on this blog and on twitter I've been doing quite a bit of housework. The thing that keeps me going without getting depressed is music and audiobooks. Mostly music though. I decided to compile a few songs together from the albums or radio stations that usually get me the most inspired to clean. These are of course just a few of my favorite songs for this purpose at this very moment in time. I figure they might get everyone else excited to do those less than fun jobs around the house. On to the playlist.

Songs To Do Housework By
(a.k.a Some tunes that make me suck it up and clean, organize, paint, fold clothes, etc.)

Click here to listen to the playlist on your computer with Tapely






1. Come Together - Echosmith
2. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
3. Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
4. No Way No - Magic!
5. Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
6. Sing - Ed Sheeran
7. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
8. Jealous - Nick Jonas
9. Back From The Dead (clean version) - Skylar Grey ft. Big Sean
10. Light Me Up - The Pretty Reckless
11. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
12. Revo - Walk Off The Earth
13. Met Before - Chairlift
14. Sussudio - Phil Collins
15. Team - Lorde
16. Evil Eye - Billy Idol
17. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
18. Hanging On The Telephone - Blondie
19. Let's Dance - David Bowie
20. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
21. Diamonds - Johnnyswim

No comments: