Monday, February 2, 2015

Tunes For Tuesday - Muse Sampler Playlist

I was listening to a Muse album today and it occurred to me that I should do a sampler playlist of their music. Their music is just so EPIC. I was really difficult to narrow this down to just 12 songs. I did get it down to 12 though, but I had to leave off a ton of favorites. I literally think every song by them is awesome. I'm not kidding I think every song on every album is excellent. How do they do that?













Muse Sampler Playlist

(Click here to listen to this playlist on your computer with Tapley.)

1. Butterflies and Hurricanes
2. New Born
3. City of Delusion
4. Unintended
5. Starlight
6. Assassin
7. Undisclosed Desires
8. Apocalypse Please
9. Supremacy
10. I Belong To You
11. Invincible
12. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

No comments: